New Patient Info
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. Our goal is to make the patient experience comfortable.
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
What to Expect
The dentist will perform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Your first appointment will take between 1–1½ hours. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
What to Bring
To make your visit as pleasant and brief as possible, there are a few things you should bring with you.
- If you’ve had dental x-rays in the last six months, please bring them to your first appointment. If you don’t have them, new x-rays will be taken.
- With just a few simple forms, we’ll ask for relevant medical history, any medications you might be taking, your dental history, and any dental insurance coverage you may have.
Want to get a head start? Download the new patient forms below and fill them out before your first appointment.